Dr. Paul Simons Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Simons?

Posted on June 27th, 2015

My child has been to numerous doctors throught his 11 years. He was misdiagnosed & wrongfully medicated. After our visit with Dr. Simons this all changed. He is amazing. Dr. Simons has always been quick to respond, very supportive & accurate in diagnosis. He is a great advocate for my child. Not only did he help with my understanding he also gives a very detailed report on what school can do to best educate & support my child.

Wish you had more stars

Posted on April 18th, 2013

I have never met a doctor like Dr. Simons. I hope he works until he is 100. I don't know how we would have raised our child without him. He has been our lifeline for about 15 years. The only reason I gave him four stars if because I couldn't give him 10

Awesome and compassionate

Posted on May 30th, 2012

He was incredible with us. He was very forthright and informative, but not afraid to adjust his initial opinion as in-office assessments showed severities not initially seen. Great bedside manner, but definitely not a pushover. He spent so much time answering questions and fact checking. Very impressed with his thoroughness.

Satisfied patient

Posted on January 20th, 2009

Dr. Simons is not only thourough, but gentle. He helped us get on track.

Can't Imagine Getting Better Care

Posted on September 28th, 2008

My son has multiple disabilities and has been a patient of Dr. Simons for about 10 years. His knowledge and experience have impressed us in far too many instances to describe here. His attention to us has been beyond what we expect from any professional caregiver. He has been our advocate when our son was very ill and in Children's Hospital. He has always treated us with kindness, understanding and courtesy.

Posted on July 13th, 2012