Dr. Paul Singh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 20th, 2016
Dr. Singh is without question the best diagnostician and empathetic physician I have ever seen.

February 18th, 2015
2/18 Appointment
Was so impressed with Dr. Singh today. Was referred by my surgeon to be evaluated . After seeing him today I am very confident that he will do all he can to find the cause for pain and numbness in my left arm and hand. He was very thorough, compassionate and spent time answering all my questions without me feeling rushed. I am scheduled to go back, and would definitely recommend him to anyone I know.

February 4th, 2015
Dr. Singh is the best, He takes his time and makes sure that Ive understood everything that has happened. He never makes me feel like another number but his love and genuine care is what brings me back each visit. Dr. Singh is number one in my book!!!!

October 3rd, 2012
Wonderful and down to earth spine specialist..
Dr. Singh has been treating me for over 6 months for a herniated cervical disc and other neck/back issues. He has been genuine and very caring. Converses with and treats me better than I had expected. He is always profressional, explanatory, and rather down to earth, never cold or rushed like other specalists I've seen for the same problem. Answers all of my questions and addresses all of my issues without making me feel like I'm talking or asking about too much in one visit as many doctors do. He offers me treatment options that fit my lifestyle. I would recommend him over and over to anyone else having spine issues.