A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarence Sinkhorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarence Sinkhorn, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinkhorn graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Sinkhorn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
- Arrowhead Reg Med Ctr, Colton, Ca
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sinkhorn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Clarence P. Sinkhorn practice?
Dr. Clarence Sinkhorn practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Colton, CA.
See Riverside Obstetricians & Gynecologists.