A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Sisbarro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Sisbarro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sisbarro graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sisbarro has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Sisbarro DO is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Sisbarro practice?
- Dr. Paul Sisbarro has 8 office locations.
Dr. Paul Sisbarro practices Urology near Ephrata, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA and Lititz, PA.
See Ephrata Urologists.