A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Sisbarro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Sisbarro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sisbarro graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sisbarro has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sisbarro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Sisbarro practice?
Dr. Paul Sisbarro practices Urology near Ephrata, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA.
See Ephrata Urologists.