A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Skokanic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Skokanic, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Skokanic graduated from Universitat Wien.
Dr. Skokanic has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Skokanic MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Skokanic practice?
- Dr. Paul Skokanic has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Skokanic practices Internal Medicine near Lawrenceville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, GA.
See Lawrenceville Internists.