A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Skudder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Skudder, Vascular Surgeon, Critical Care Surgeon, General Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Skudder, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Skudder graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Skudder has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Falmouth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Albert Skudder FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Skudder practice?
- Dr. Paul Skudder has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Skudder practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near Falmouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Hyannis, MA.
See Falmouth Surgeons.