Learn more about Dr. Paul Skudder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Skudder, Vascular Surgeon, Critical Care Surgeon, General Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skudder
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Skudder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Skudder, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Skudder graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Skudder has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Ellis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Albert Skudder FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Skudder practice?
- Dr. Paul Skudder has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Skudder practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery near Falmouth, MA.
See Falmouth Surgeons.