A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Slaughter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Slaughter, DO, FAAFP is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Slaughter graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Slaughter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Permian Regional Medical Center
- Permian General Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Slaughter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Slaughter practice?
Dr. Paul Slaughter practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Andrews, TX.
See Andrews Family Physicians.