Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Sobotka
Dr. Paul Sobotka, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Paul, MN, with other offices in Saint Paul, MN and Minneapolis, MN (and 2 other locations). He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sobotka is affiliated with Loyola University Medical Center and Healtheast St Joseph's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Sobotka has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Paul Sobotka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Paul, MN.
Dr. Gary Baker
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Saint Paul, MN 0 mi39
Dr. Gunjan Gandhi
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Saint Paul, MN 0 mi14
Dr. Savita Mall
Internal Medicine, Residency
Saint Paul, MN 0 mi