A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Sokal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Sokal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Sokal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sokal graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sokal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Jonathan Sokal MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Sokal practice?
- Dr. Paul Sokal has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Sokal practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.