Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Sokal
Dr. Paul Sokal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sokal is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Garland, Medical City Dallas Hospital and North Central Medical Center. Dr. Sokal has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Sokal has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Paul Sokal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Tom Hampton
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi42
Dr. Ravi Vallabhan
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi29
Dr. Rachel Dunagin
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi12