Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Solari
Dr. Paul Solari, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Ramon, CA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Solari is affiliated with St Marys Hosp Med Ctr, San Francisco, Ca, California Pacific Med CenterPacific Campus and St Mary`s Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Solari has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Paul Solari is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Ramon, CA.
Dr. Benedict Villanueva
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
San Ramon, CA 0.41 mi23
Dr. Samuel Tseng
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
San Ramon, CA 0.43 mi18
Dr. Neeraja Maramreddy
San Ramon, CA 0.43 mi21