A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Soloff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Soloff is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soloff
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Soloff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Soloff, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Mental Disorders
- Paranoid Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Schizotypal Personality Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Soloff graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Soloff has 13 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Upmc St Margaret
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Harris Soloff MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul H. Soloff practice?
- Dr. Paul Soloff has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Soloff practices Psychiatry near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Psychiatrists.