Learn more about Dr. Paul Soloff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Soloff is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soloff
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Soloff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Soloff, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Mental Disorders
- Paranoid Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Schizotypal Personality Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Soloff graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Soloff has 13 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Upmc St Margaret
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Harris Soloff MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul H. Soloff practice?
- Dr. Paul Soloff has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Soloff practices Psychiatry near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Psychiatrists.