A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Soloff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Soloff is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Soloff, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Mental Disorders
- Paranoid Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Schizotypal Personality Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Soloff graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Soloff has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Upmc St Margaret
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Harris Soloff MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul H. Soloff practice?
- Dr. Paul Soloff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Soloff practices Psychiatry near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Psychiatrists.