A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Solomon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Solomon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Presbyterian Hospital Dallas - Emeritus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Alan Solomon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Solomon practice?
- Dr. Paul Solomon has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Solomon practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors, Dallas Family Physicians, and Dallas Geriatric Doctors.