A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solomon
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Solomon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Solomon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Solomon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Presbyterian Hospital Dallas - Emeritus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Alan Solomon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Solomon practice?
- Dr. Paul Solomon has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Solomon practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors and Dallas Geriatric Doctors.