Dr. Paul Somerville Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Somerville?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 17th, 2017

Great Doctor

Dr. Paul Somerville is a great and friendly family doctor.

August 30th, 2016

best Doctor ever.

He was and still is our doctor sence we were little, he's very and funny he great with us .So we want to thank you Dr.Paul Somerville for being the best doctor.

November 21st, 2015

Dr. Somerville is a breath of fresh air, and he loves his patients. :)

September 9th, 2015

awful

This Dr. Is rude and arrogant and treats his staff like crap!!!! I highly recommend to see Dr. James if you have to be seen at this office. Wouldn't take my dog to see him!!!!

August 2nd, 2015

Amazing doctor he was my family's doctor for over 10 yrs!

June 23rd, 2015

If you are a middle age woman, don't let him assume anything.

December 2nd, 2014

Best Dr EVER

I've been with Dr Somerville for only a couple years but my Father and Mother have him a lot of family members see him.. He listens and takes action when it comes to your health. I had really bad acid reflux and when about to have to have surgery, Dr Somerville put a hold on it and treated me closely with medication and after 3 months I have 100% relief and no surgery. I love this man, but I'm so upset, my employer switched insurance and Dr Somerville doesn't except my new insurance so I have to switch Drs, I cried for days for real. It took me 2 months to find a Dr who takes my new insurance nothing but a headache. Found one first visit is next week. Not liking forward to it. I'm hopeful tho because Dr Somerville is willing to take my new insurance it just takes a while to get approved by the insurance company. Sorry such a long story but I'm devastated. If ur looking for a Dr Paul Somerville is the one he cares

April 27th, 2014

No Nonsence

I have been with Dr. Somerville for 15 years, when he first arrived to this area. He ALWAYS listens to your concerns because as he says, "Only you know your body best." If you need a laugh, he offers one, If you want a hug, he will give you one, if you need an ear, he offers you one; If you need samples because you can't afford a medication, Dr. Somerville and his staff will do their best to find some for you. He did follow up care for me after my back and neck surgery. Bottom line, he cares about his patients and never makes you wait longer than 10 minutes to see you, (unless there is a dire emergency in which case he will apologize for.) I thank God for a doctor who listens and tries his best to assist and if he doesn't know the answer, he will find one or refer you to someone he trusts.

August 23rd, 2010

Dr. Somerville has been taking care of my son since he was 9 months old. My son is now 11. Dr. Somerville has always treated my son and me with respect. I wouldn't want any other doctor for my son.

December 3rd, 2009

CONFINDENT DOCTOR

DOCTOR SOMERVILLE HAS BEEN VERY CONFIDENT AS A PHYSICIAN AND MAN IN GENERAL EVERYTIME I'VE GONE TO HIS OFFICE. HE SPEAKS LOUD AND CLEAR AND ISN'T AFFRAID TO SAY " I DON'T KNOW". IT'S DIFFICULT TO GET AN APPT. WITH HIM BUT I THINK IT'S PROBABLY BECAUSE HE'S SO GOOD AT WHAT HE DOES. THE OFFICE STAFF, FOR THE MOST PART, ARE GOOD TO DEAL WITH AS WELL.

January 20th, 2017