A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Sos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Sos, Phlebology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Sos, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sos graduated from UFR De Med Xavier Bichat, Univ De Paris VII. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Sos MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Phlebology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Sos practice?
- Dr. Paul Sos has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Sos practices Family Medicine and Phlebology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Family Physicians and Scottsdale Phlebologists.