A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Spector:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Spector is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spector
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Spector, DO is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Spector graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spector has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center- Chippenham Hospital
- CJW Medical Center-Johnston Willis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Mitchell Spector DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Spector practice?
- Dr. Paul Spector has 1 office location.
- Dr. Paul Spector practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Pain Medicine near North Chesterfield, VA.