A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Spector:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Spector is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spector
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spector Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Spector, DO is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Spector graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spector has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center- Chippenham Hospital
- CJW Medical Center-Johnston Willis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Mitchell Spector DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Spector practice?
- Dr. Paul Spector has 1 office location.
- Dr. Paul Spector practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Pain Medicine near North Chesterfield, VA.