A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Spiegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Spiegel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Spiegel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spiegel graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Spiegel has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Joshua Spiegel MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Spiegel practice?
- Dr. Paul Spiegel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Spiegel practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Needham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Warwick, RI and Brockton, MA.
See Needham Internists and Needham Nephrologists.