A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Spirn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spirn
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spirn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Spirn, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Spirn graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Spirn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul W Spirn MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul W. Spirn practice?
- Dr. Paul Spirn has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Spirn practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.