Learn more about Dr. Paul Sponseller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Sponseller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sponseller
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sponseller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Sponseller, MBA, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Bladder Exstrophy
- Bone Transplantation
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Femoral Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Marfan Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Sponseller graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Sponseller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Sponseller MBA and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul Sponseller practice?
- Dr. Paul Sponseller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Sponseller practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Nottingham, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.