A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Sponseller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Sponseller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sponseller
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sponseller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Sponseller, MBA, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Bladder Exstrophy
- Bone Transplantation
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Femoral Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Marfan Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Sponseller graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Sponseller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Sponseller MBA and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul Sponseller practice?
- Dr. Paul Sponseller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Sponseller practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Nottingham, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.