Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Sponseller
Dr. Paul Sponseller, MD, MBA is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with other offices in Baltimore, MD and Nottingham, MD. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Sponseller is affiliated with Johns Hopkins University Hospital, Mount Washington Pediatrics Hospital and Greater Baltimore Medical Center. Dr. Sponseller has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Sponseller has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Paul Sponseller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Brian Neuman
Baltimore, MD 0 mi10
Dr. Heather Lochner
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Baltimore, MD 0 mi15
Dr. Robert Otoole
Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Baltimore, MD 0 mi18