A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Spottswood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Spottswood, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Spottswood graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Spottswood has 1 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital System Kenosha Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul G Spottswood MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul G. Spottswood practice?
- Dr. Paul Spottswood has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Spottswood practices Anesthesiology near Kenosha, WI.
See Kenosha Anesthesiologists.