Dr. R St Amand MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 12th, 2017
Guaifenisen Protocol
I have not personally seen Dr. St. Amand, but I have been on his Guaifenisen Protocol treatment for 17 years and he walks on water. There is no doubt he saved my life. His staff is also friendly and helpful. There are simply no words to describe my gratitude.

February 3rd, 2015
Super experience!
This is an excellent doctor with an unusual amount of solid knowledge about Fibromyalgia. I highly recommend him if you want to see improvement in your condition. And, remember, it's always up to the patient to follow through with instructions and recommendations!

June 7th, 2014
Terrible Service by Gloria
I offered to pay cash for an appt. with Dr. Amand but Gloria his office biller/receptionist would not have anything to do with me seeing Dr. Amand for severe fibromyalgia. I have Medicare and Aetna PPO and asked her to consider billing my insurance either before the appt. or after but she would not do it and wanted cash up front and then when I offered she refused and I had to cancel my appt. People who suffer with such pain from fibro. would do just about anything to get some relief and that includes paying cash. Shame on you Gloria and Dr. Amand for such poor service.

June 5th, 2012
The biggest scammer ever! He diagnosed me with fibromyalgia and turns out I have 2 ruptured discs in my back and a compressed disc in my neck. They told me my insurance would pay for my visit and then sent me a bill for close to $400 then to collections immediately. Stay away from this man - if you truly think you have fibro - go to UCLA or elsewhere.

March 26th, 2011
Six years ago I was crippled with FM pain. I was taking flexeral, norco and morphine daily and that was still not enough. I was going to close my business. I could barely walk and was to use a wheelchair. The pain doctor said the next step was oxycontin. I was scared and did not know where to turn. I was given Dr St Amand's name. The next week I flew into LAX to see him. I have been on the protocal since then. I do not talk any pain meds any longer, I am still working and I thank God for Dr St Amand.

January 26th, 2011
For Fibro he's the Man
Hurry up and get your Fibro butts out there to see this man if you want to take control of your Fibro. The man is 85 in 2011.Read his book "What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Fibromyalgia" by Dr. R. Paul St. Amand and Claudia Marek.I have been in remission since 2007 and run 10 miles a day.I was bed-ridden back in 2003-05 and lost everything.Then he gave me a brand new life.

September 17th, 2010
The Best
If you suspect that you may have fibromyalgia call for an appointment immediately.He has patients come to him from all over the world.After suffering in the worst ways for 18 years I am now starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.I have been following his protocol for 1 year.

January 21st, 2012