Internists, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

4560 Admiralty Way
Ste 355
Marina Del Rey, CA 90292
310-577-7510
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Jun 5th, 2012

The biggest scammer ever! He diagnosed me with fibromyalgia and turns out I have 2 ruptured discs in my back and a compressed disc in my neck. They told me my insurance would pay for my visit and then sent me a bill for close to $400 then to collections immediately. Stay away from this man - if you truly think you have fibro - go to UCLA or elsewhere.

|  show details
by Debbie George on Mar 26th, 2011

Six years ago I was crippled with FM pain. I was taking flexeral, norco and morphine daily and that was still not enough. I was going to close my business. I could barely walk and was to use a wheelchair. The pain doctor said the next step was oxycontin. I was scared and did not know where to turn. I was given Dr St Amand's name. The next week I flew into LAX to see him. I have been on the protocal since then. I do not talk any pain meds any longer, I am still working and I thank God for Dr St Amand.

|  For Fibro he's the Man  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2011

Hurry up and get your Fibro butts out there to see this man if you want to take control of your Fibro. The man is 85 in 2011.Read his book "What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Fibromyalgia" by Dr. R. Paul St. Amand and Claudia Marek.I have been in remission since 2007 and run 10 miles a day.I was bed-ridden back in 2003-05 and lost everything.Then he gave me a brand new life.

|  The Best  |  show details
by David Lehman on Sep 17th, 2010

If you suspect that you may have fibromyalgia call for an appointment immediately.He has patients come to him from all over the world.After suffering in the worst ways for 18 years I am now starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.I have been following his protocol for 1 year.