A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Staab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Staab is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Staab graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Staab has 5 hospital affiliations:
- West Jefferson Medical Center
- Meadowcrest Hosp, Terrytown, La
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Staab accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul K. Staab practice?
Dr. Paul Staab practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and General Practice near Marrero, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Harvey, LA.
See Marrero Emergency Physicians, Marrero Family Physicians, and Marrero General Practitioners.