A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Staab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Staab is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Staab graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Staab has 5 hospital affiliations:
- West Jefferson Medical Center
- Meadowcrest Hosp, Terrytown, La
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Kray Staab MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul K. Staab practice?
- Dr. Paul Staab has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Staab practices Family Medicine near Marrero, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Harvey, LA.
See Marrero Primary Care Doctors.