Dr. Paul Staab MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 19th, 2012
Dr. Staab saved my life. I no longer see him because he does not take my insurace carrier. He sent me to cardiologist immediately when he found my x-ray and ekg were abnormal. I went in for a physical, but he listened to me when I spoke of shortness of breath and ran cardio test. I have severe cardiomyopathy and CHF and am awaiting a heart transplant. I worship the ground Dr. Staab walks on. He is a very attentive and caring physician.

November 8th, 2011
Dr. Paul Staab was the third Doctor I visited with severe complications. He and his staff were very thorough, professional, courtious, and caring. Dr. Stabb went the extra mile in evaluating my problems by doing extra Lab work to determine my problems, got me on the correct programs to ease both my side effects of previously wrong prescribed medications,by placing me on the correct medications. A followup telephone call was made to me at home by Dr. Staab and additional referals were made by Dr. Staab for circumstances beyond his field. This is the most thorough and professional Dr. and staff I have ever witnessed.