A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Stadelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Stadelman graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Stadelman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Oak Valley Hospital District
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stadelman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 86 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Stadelman practice?
Dr. Paul Stadelman practices Radiology near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Radiologists.