A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Stadelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stadelman
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Stadelman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Stadelman graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Stadelman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Oak Valley Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Marsh Stadelman MD is a male Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Stadelman practice?
- Dr. Paul Stadelman has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Stadelman practices Radiology near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Radiologists.