A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Stadelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Stadelman graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Stadelman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Oak Valley Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Marsh Stadelman MD is a male Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Stadelman practice?
- Dr. Paul Stadelman has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Stadelman practices Radiology near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Radiologists.