Dr. Paul Stanislaw Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Stanislaw Jr?

June 29th, 2017

Great staff and experience during my visit. Highly recommend!

August 18th, 2016

Only person I've come to trust with my face after a bad experience elsewhere that had me depressed for months until I found Dr Stanislaw . I totally got my confidence back.

August 10th, 2016

Dr. Stanislaw is an outstanding plastic surgeon

Dr Stanislaw is an outstanding plastic surgeon. He is highly skilled and just as important, he has a wonderful bedside manner. Dr. Stanislaw really listens and is conservative in his approach. I had some under eye issues that could not be resolved quickly or in one procedure. He laid out realistic recommendations that made sense to me and I have seen great improvement. Dr. Stanislaw is the type of physician that you can have a long term relationship with built on trust and candor. His staff shares his wonderful patient-focused perspective.

May 2nd, 2016

The best plastic surgeon in the greater Hartford area. His recommendations are always conservative, he listens and understands what you'd like to achive and gives you options. He also explains everything and gives you the amount of time you need.

December 23rd, 2015

Connecticut's best

One of the best and most caring surgeons I have ever met. He made me feel at ease and even recommended an alternate to surgery that got me the results I wanted. I highly recommend Dr. Stanislaw, he truly cares about the patient and it is very obvious from the first consultation.

October 28th, 2015

Dr Stanilaw is one of the greatest PS I've been too. He's very articulet, artistic & has a great bed side manner. He's perfect with injectables, making sure you look young & beautiful. The staff & Paul are always courteous, polite & willing to answer any questions you may have. I would most definitely recommend him to my family & friends!

October 6th, 2015

I have recently had a procedure done by Dr Stanislaw. I was able to schedule an appointment the next day which was wonderful. I was impressed by the service and attention they gave me. I was very pleased with the outcome .Removing bags under eyes. I would recommend to anyone that may need a facial procedure done. I look young again!

August 30th, 2015

Amazing plastic surgeon! Very talented and knowledgeable. An expert with fillers and injections.

May 30th, 2015

First Consultation

Dr. Stanislaw spent over an hour explaining the procedures I was interested in , answered all of my questions honestly. Was very clear, and to the point never got the impression that he was trying to separate me from my money. Could not have been friendlier and easy to talk to. I highly recommend him.

February 5th, 2014

lower face/neck lift

very satisfied with my procedure

August 23rd, 2017