Very Intelligent, Thorough, and Experienced Doctor! show details Very Intelligent, Thorough, and Experienced Doctor!
Aug 12th, 2011

I have experienced VERY THOROUGH health examinations, Dr Steenburg is a great Physician and has literally Saved My Life through the findings of different Lab Test and other Diagnostic Tests performed which Dr Steenburg ordered. I would Personally Recommend Dr Steenburg to a friend or loved one and have done so. He is very friendly and has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever visited, and I have been to many Doctors and Specialists.

Caring, Experienced, and Great Doctor! show details Caring, Experienced, and Great Doctor!
Jun 26th, 2011

Dr. Steenburg is a Wonderful and Kind Mannered Doctor, he is very kind, caring and compassionate as well as thorough in his examinations. He is not afraid to order tests and follows up with his patients. I recently had a CT Scan on a Friday, Dr. Steenburg was so kind and caring about my worry and anxiety over the test he called me personally at home to let me know the partial findings before my actual follow up appointment You don't find this much any more these days in a Doctor.

Apr 25th, 2011

Dr. Steenburg matches any "big city" physician. He is extremely thorough in his exams, listens attentively, is "patient oriented". He considers his patients thoughts about their condition. Our area is fortunate to have his medical care.