A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Steerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Steerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Steerman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Steerman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Steerman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Steerman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul H. Steerman practice?
Dr. Paul Steerman practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.