Learn more about Dr. Paul Steffan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Steffan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Steffan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Steffan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Steffan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Steffan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Steffan practice?
Dr. Paul Steffan practices Family Medicine near Clarkston, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Lake Orion, MI.
See Clarkston Family Physicians.