A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Steffan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Steffan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Steffan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Steffan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Steffan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Edward Steffan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Steffan practice?
- Dr. Paul Steffan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Steffan practices Family Medicine near Clarkston, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Lake Orion, MI.
See Clarkston Primary Care Doctors.