A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Steier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Steier is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Steier graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Steier has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Steier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 20 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Steier practice?
Dr. Paul Steier practices Family Medicine near Cottage Grove, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Dexter, OR and Beverly Hills, CA.
See Cottage Grove Family Physicians.