A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Steinkuller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Steinkuller, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Orbital Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinkuller graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Steinkuller has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- Bayshore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Steinkuller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan