A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Steinkuller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Steinkuller, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Orbital Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinkuller graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Steinkuller has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Medical Center
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul G Steinkuller MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul G. Steinkuller practice?
- Dr. Paul Steinkuller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Steinkuller practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.