Surgeon
43807 10th street West
Suite F
Lancaster, CA 93534
(661) 942-2700
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
May 4th, 2011

My husband and I highly recommend Dr. Stemmer. We both have had colonoscopy procedures performed by Dr. Stemmer and he goes above and beyond explaining the before and after details. I've also had the endoscopy procedure done at the same time and had no after effects because of Dr. Stemmers skills. I didn't have any stomach cramping, or sore throat that others who have gone to different facilities have complained about.Dr. Stemmer also has excellent bedside manners and a sense of humor. He speaks to you, not down to you, also in terminology that you can understand. It is rare to find a Doctor who takes his time with you and does not rush his patients in and out to squeeze in as many as he can.His staff also has excellent people skills and are very friendly.The new facility where my husband had his procedure was done at, had the finest competent, warm and caring nurses that we've had the pleasure to meet. The same also applied to where he used to work.I can't give enough praise for this wonderful and caring Doctor. His skills in competency as a surgeon are A Plus!

|  show details
Jun 7th, 2010

I found Dr. Stemmer to be very professional and caring. His diagnostic skills are excellent. I would not hesitate to have any member of my family under his care.

|  Excellent Surgeon  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2009

Dr. Stemmer recently operated on my mother-in-law for colon cancer. He explained before the surgery what he would be doing and made sure she understood how serious her condition was. The surgery took seven hours but he made sure the family was kept informed about how it was going, including coming out once himself to talk to us. He checked on her often while she was in intensive care and later in her regular room and his follow-up care has been wonderful. Mom thinks he walks on water and recommends him to everyone she sees.

|  Colonoscopy Patient  |  show details
Apr 22nd, 2009

My experience with Dr. Stemmer was very good. He worked with me to get the procedure done on a day I could get off work and did a very competent job. He had also performed surgery on my daughter several years ago and she was very pleased with his competency and bedside manner.