A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Stephens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Stephens is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Stephens, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephens graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Stephens has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Stephens MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Stephens practice?
- Dr. Paul Stephens has 7 office locations.
Dr. Paul Stephens practices Pediatric Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sellersville, PA and Abington, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.