A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Sterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Sterman, Nephrologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Sterman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Renal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Sterman graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sterman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Lawrence Sterman MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Paul L. Sterman practice?
- Dr. Paul Sterman has 7 office locations.
Dr. Paul Sterman practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Monroe Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerset, NJ and Princeton, NJ.
See Monroe Township Internists and Monroe Township Nephrologists.