Dr. Paul Schnur MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.0

February 5th, 2014
Army Veteran
I have been treated by several doctors over the course of my time at the VA and this miserable midget takes the cake for being the most horrible doctor the VA has employed. He is extremely condescending, short tempered, and always on edge. I mean, seriously?? Is this the kind of doctor the VA wants to provide for a struggling veteran population? From the moment you step into his exam room it's like walking on eggshells. His bedside manner is non-existent, and he acts rushed from the very get-go. I would suggest avoiding this guy if seeking treatment at the outpatient VA clinic in Chico. I wish I would have just kept my primary care at the VA in Palo Alto, endured driving the 3 1/2 hours where my needs would be met than deal with the likes of this insufferable POS. The only reason I gave one star is because the LVN's at that clinic are great nurses.

September 10th, 2013
Retired Fireman
This doctor has the worst bed side manner I've ever seen. He doesn't give you quality time nor is he very friendly. Choose another doctor if you can at the Chico VA.