A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Stewart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Stewart, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Stewart has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
- IU Health Ball Memorial
- IU Health BMH Affiliated Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Brown Stewart MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul B. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Paul Stewart has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Stewart practices Surgery near Muncie, IN.
See Muncie Surgeons.