Dr. Paul Stewart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Stewart?

May 22nd, 2013

Very Satisfied

Dr. Stewart was my surgeon for my hernia surgery. I was nervous, so I had asked several people about him before my first visit and only heard good things about him, which made me feel more confident when going for my first examination. He explained everything to me and I had my surgery about five weeks ago. I went for my last checkup today and he released me for work in one more week. He and his office staff are wonderful. All of his office staff are the most caring and friendly people I have ever encountered at a doctor's office. Great job, great people!

May 28th, 2010

Dr. Stewart did an awesome job with my surgery. The incisions on my abdomen is hardly noticeable. I appreciated that. The first two days were painful. Since it was the weekend following the surgery Ball Memorial was great in helping assisting me in getting stronger medicine for the pain. Day three I had little to no disconfort. Dr. Stewart did not speak to me after the surgery but to my husband. That bothered me. I needed to know myself that things went well. Everything did go well and Dr. Stewart like I wrote did an awesome job and that is what I was paying for. I highly recommend him. I will also use him again if need be.

August 17th, 2015

Bowel Incontinence

Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.