Learn more about Dr. Paul Stockmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Stockmann is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stockmann
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stockmann Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Stockmann, MD is board certified in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stockmann graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Stockmann has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul T Stockmann MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Paul T. Stockmann practice?
- Dr. Paul Stockmann has 10 office locations.
Dr. Paul Stockmann practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Toledo Surgeons and Toledo Pediatric Surgeons.