Dr. Paul Terrence Stockmann MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Pediatrics, and Critical Care Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Stockmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Stockmann, MD is board certified in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stockmann graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Stockmann has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stockmann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Paramount Healthcare - 13 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul T. Stockmann practice?
Dr. Paul Stockmann practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Pediatrics, and Critical Care Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Toledo, OH.
See Detroit Surgeons, Detroit Pediatric Surgeons, Detroit Urgent Care Centers, Detroit Pediatricians, and Detroit Critical Care Practitioners.