Learn more about Dr. Paul Stockmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Stockmann is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stockmann
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stockmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Stockmann, MD is board certified in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stockmann graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Stockmann has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul T Stockmann MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Paul T. Stockmann practice?
- Dr. Paul Stockmann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Stockmann practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH.
See Detroit Surgeons and Detroit Pediatric Surgeons.