A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Stoopack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Stoopack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Stoopack, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoopack graduated from New York University.
Dr. Stoopack has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Christ Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stoopack accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 8 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Stoopack practice?
Dr. Paul Stoopack practices Gastroenterology near Jersey City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Secaucus, NJ.
See Jersey City Gastroenterologists.