A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Stoopack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Stoopack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Stoopack, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoopack graduated from New York University.
Dr. Stoopack has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Mitchell Stoopack MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Stoopack practice?
- Dr. Paul Stoopack has 5 office locations.
Dr. Paul Stoopack practices Gastroenterology near Jersey City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Secaucus, NJ and North Bergen, NJ.
See Jersey City Gastroenterologists.