A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Strausbaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Strausbaugh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strausbaugh
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Strausbaugh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Strausbaugh, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Muscle and Nerve Disorders: Electrodiagnostic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Strausbaugh graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Strausbaugh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Pulaski Community Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul L Strausbaugh MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Paul L. Strausbaugh practice?
- Dr. Paul Strausbaugh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Strausbaugh practices Otolaryngology near Low Moor, VA.
See Low Moor Otolaryngologists.