A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Strausbaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Strausbaugh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Strausbaugh, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Muscle and Nerve Disorders: Electrodiagnostic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Strausbaugh graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Strausbaugh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Pulaski Community Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul L Strausbaugh MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Paul L. Strausbaugh practice?
- Dr. Paul Strausbaugh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Strausbaugh practices Otolaryngology near Low Moor, VA.
See Low Moor Otolaryngologists.