inactive

Paul L Strauss MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.6

February 13th, 2015
This anesthesiologist was very knowledgeable, courteous, professional and efficient. There was no sore throat, and no complications whatsoever, and I am very pleased to have been assigned Dr Strauss for the robotic surgery. I would recommend him to anyone without any reservations.

November 23rd, 2012
Terrible experience
No bedside mannerRude, inconsiderate, inefficientInjured lip and roof of mouth during procedureRammed an iv into arm making it bleed and swell Forced the mask into face making me panic instead of giving me medication first.Did not write orders for medication in recovery room so could not get any pain relief straight after surgery

August 24th, 2010
re: US/endoscopy at Cedars Sinai
Unfriendly, no bedside manner and left me with a terrible sore throat and cough and never came after the procedure to check on me. Not supposed to have anything other than twilight sedation and he intubated me..Due to this experience, I may never have anything done at Cedars again if this is the lack of care one gets for paying alot of money!