A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Stroebel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Stroebel, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Heart Diaseses, Heart Diseases, and Heart Failure.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stroebel graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Stroebel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stroebel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance