A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Stroebel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stroebel
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stroebel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Stroebel, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stroebel graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stroebel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Philip Stroebel FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul P. Stroebel practice?
- Dr. Paul Stroebel has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Stroebel practices Cardiovascular Disease near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Cardiologists.