Learn more about Dr. Paul Stroebel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Stroebel, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stroebel graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stroebel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Philip Stroebel FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul P. Stroebel practice?
- Dr. Paul Stroebel has 6 office locations.
Dr. Paul Stroebel practices Cardiovascular Disease near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Enfield, CT and East Granby, CT.
See Hartford Cardiologists.