Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Paul Strohmayer
Paul Strohmayer, M.D. is a Doctor primarily located in Gurnee, IL. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Paul Strohmayer is affiliated with Vista Medical Center East, Vista Health - Medical Center West and Advocate Condell Medical Center. Paul Strohmayer has received 4 awards. He speaks Spanish.
Paul Strohmayer has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...