Dr. Paul Strohmayer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 14th, 2016
Dr. Strohmayer is also so friendly and professional to me during my visits. He explains my medical issues thoroughly which helps alleviate any anxiety I may have about my medical problems.
Always a very positive experience when I have an appointment with Dr. Strohmayer.

October 5th, 2015
Amazing, very compassionate, actually listens to the patients, orders the right tests and gets results to you very quickly. Explains everything and is very honest.

August 2nd, 2015
i found Dr. Strohmayer to be a very kind, caring and compassionate doctor who really showed a genuine interest and concern for me and as a patient that's one of the first things I look for in a doctor. Dr. Strohmayer went above and beyond to make sure I was doing well after each one of the surgeries I had. Trust me when I say he's just the sweetest , and dearest gentleman. You won't be disappointed.

May 8th, 2015
Dr. Strohmayer is a very caring, kind, and compassionate doctor who really takes on a genuine concern for his patients. i think it's safe to say I LOVE him! He's SO sweet and he listens to every concern you have. No question is ever too trivial to him. I'd HIGHLY recommend him to family and friends alike.

October 3rd, 2012
Excellent Surgeon
I had been looking for a surgeon and someone had reccommended Dr Strohmayer to me. He was very caring, and took the time to tell me all my options. He is very thorough and patient. If I ever had to have another surgery I would have Dr Strohmayer. I highly reccomend him!

November 1st, 2011
NOT A PLACE OF COMFORT
THIS DOCTOR RUBBED MY STOMACH A FEW TIMES TO EXAMINE ME AND DIAGNOSED ME RIGHT THEN AND THERE NOULTRA SOUND OR CT SCAN TO MAKE SURE. HE TOLD ME TO STOP AT THE RESEPTIONIST ON MY WAY OUT TO SCHEDULE MY SURGERY. I WAS LIKE HUH, MIND YOU THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME COMING TO HIS OFFICE AND EVER MEETING WITH HIM. i JUST DID NOT HAVE AN OPERTUNITY TO ASK ? OR ANYTHING. i DONT BELIEVE THAT I WILL BE GOING BACK. i AM DEFINITLY GOING TO SHOP AROUND.. AND NOT ALL THE STAFF WAS UNFRIENDLY JUST ONE LADY WITH SALT AND PEPPER HAIR COLOR MOSLY SALT I WILL NEVER FORGET HER BANG AND HER VERY COLD ATTUIDE.i DONT REMEMBER HER NAME JUST HER FACE AND BAD ATTUIDE.....