Dr. Paul Subrt MD Patient Reviews

3.4

• Good
  • Bad

May 8th, 2017
I went to the office to have a lesion removed. The lesion was frozen but not biopsied. Although a biopsy of the lesion was not performed, the office billed my insurance provider for a biopsy that never was performed. And to make matters worse the lesion that was frozen is still on my arm noting has changed except for the lesion is much darker. Prior to Dr. Subrt freezing the lesion it did not look bad but now the lesion is dark and fleshy. The procedure did not work.

February 1st, 2015
Great Doctor
Great doctor who cares. Took time to insure he got everything done. When have you had a doctor do that?

April 19th, 2011
Dr Subrt is a "no Nonsense" doctor BUT he spends the time needed to throughly check your concerns, answer your questions and explain his diagnosis and treatment recommendations. I have been going to him for about 8-9 years. His staff is helpful and quick. You can not see and treat this number of patients and waste time. I highly recommend Dr Subrt to anyone looking for an excellent dermatologist.

February 8th, 2010
To fast to do thorough exam
I had cancerous lesions needing to be removed. In the past I have had them removed and biopsied and my dermatologist examed thed rest of my body for any other lesions. This doctor is in and out so fast you cant even tell him what is wrong. He came in briskly asked what the problem was, I told him I was concerned about some specific lesions, he quickly burned them with his can of nitrous oxide he carries around, did not check the rest of my body for any more lesions, then quickly stated as he was going out the door that I should be checked every 6 months for lesions. (he didnt even check me for lesions)this office is about numbers.

September 18th, 2009
Really glad I made an appt with Dr Subrt
I found Dr Subrt online and checked his feedback and was pleased with what I read. I was able to get in fairly quick and he made an accurate diagnosis and was very professional. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

January 4th, 2017