A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Sucgang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Sucgang, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Occupational Medicine
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Sucgang graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sucgang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Sucgang DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Sucgang practice?
- Dr. Paul Sucgang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Sucgang practices Family Medicine near San Gabriel, CA.
See San Gabriel Family Physicians.