A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Suiter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Suiter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Suiter, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Suiter graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Suiter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul A Suiter MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Vascular & Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Suiter practice?
- Dr. Paul Suiter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Suiter practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Detroit Radiologists.