A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Suiter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Suiter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suiter
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Suiter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Suiter, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Suiter graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Suiter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul A Suiter MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Suiter practice?
- Dr. Paul Suiter has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Suiter practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Radiologists.