Dr. Paul Summers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Summers?

February 1st, 2017

Genuine Cares about his patients

Couldn't find a better MD

February 9th, 2016

Patient, kind, brilliant

Some of Doctor Summers' patients mistake his shy manner for a poor bedside manner. He may not be as outgoing as other doctors, but he is patient and truly cares about helping those in his care. I have been passed along by countless doctors because they are 'unable' to help. When I first met Dr. Summers, he told me he wouldn't give up on me if I didn't give up on him. He has made significant progress and is still working to find a way to ease the pain and frustration I've been living with for 15 years. So, if you want a kind, qualified doctor, Summers is your guy. If you are looking for charisma, you most likely don't need Summers' expertise.

June 1st, 2013

Horrible experience

I can easily say that this is the worst doctor that I have ever been to. If I could give him no stars at all I would. He kept treating me for something I didn't have. I kept suffering for weeks and weeks. He didn't take me serious and didn't listen. He was staring right out when talking (or should I say mumbeling). Nothing made sense. I was lucky to find someone else that was able to help me. I am now being treated for something totally different. I am finally feeling better.

December 2nd, 2012

Uncaring

I am not impressed with doctor one bit! The only thing he did right was to diagnose my problem. Afterwards, he seemed to forget me and we had to go through the same diagnostic procedure every time. I was interested in a solution, not just a diagnosis. He mumbles when he talks and seems preoccupied with other things. I started to see another doctor in the same clinic, (Madsen). I had written a letter explaining my entire history and frustration with Dr. Summers. I could not get the surgery needed because he wouldn't allow it. I am always told, "Dr. Summers doesn't recommend this". I believe this is because he is offended by the letter and is taking it out on me that I stood up for myself.

September 20th, 2012

Excellence

February 7th, 2012

Always promptWonderful and friendly staffCalls me immediately himselef with my lab resultsSpends enough time for me to feel heardI am confident he is more knowledgable than most in his are of gynecology and my personal issueI see him often and these are my consistent experiences

December 19th, 2011

Highly Reccomend

Dr. Summers is an amazingly competent Doctor. He literally saved my daughter's life. I don't care so much about personality (although we like him very much) as we do about competency and he is probably the best doctor we have ever seen. A year ago, my daughter was barely able to function normally and today she is completely healthy and enjoying life.

May 25th, 2011

A bit awkward but professional. Gave good advice.

January 18th, 2011

Would NOT reccommend

I've had great experiences with other OB/GYNs before, but that was not the case with Dr. Summers. His bedside manner made me feel uncomfortable, and he wasn't helpful when answering questions.I don't doubt his competency, but his approach and style did not suit my preferences when trying to find someone to care for me and my (second) baby-to-be.

December 25th, 2010

He is very nice and very professional!

December 21st, 2010

Highly Recommended

It is great to finally go to a Doctor that doesn't just want to prescribe medications without fully knowing what is wrong with me. Thank you Dr. Summers for taking the time to correctly diagnose my problem and getting me back on the road to recovery!

October 26th, 2010

I thought he did alright while I was pregnant for a couple months, but then I miscarried and it was like he had never dealt with one in his life. I have had 4 miscarriages in the past and I know what my body responds to and he wouldn't listen and would tell me stats but not even a word of condolence. Didn't check on me after I had a d/c. Not recommended if looking for a caring doctor.