A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Sun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Sun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Sun, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sun graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sun has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Chao-Yuan Sun MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Sun practice?
- Dr. Paul Sun has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Sun practices Otolaryngology near Laguna Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA.
See Laguna Hills Otolaryngologists.