Dr. Paul Sun MD Patient Reviews

January 10th, 2017
Experienced and sensitive.
Doctor Sun, is quiet but very experienced, sensitive, accurate. He called after the surgery to check on my brother. He also, scheduled a fast follow-up appointment and ordered all the necessary test. Trust Doctor Paul Sun.

November 21st, 2016
My 15 yr. old daughter had a consultation with Dr. Sun and within 1 week he scheduled her surgery for a tonsilectomy. The nurses were so great at Saddleback Surgery Center. She was so scared but they took such great care of her and Dr. Sun was amazing. Surgery went well and she is recovering great. I would recommend Dr. Sun to anyone needing an ENT.

July 1st, 2015
I have good hearing, but caught a "bug" and it settled in my ear and Dr. Sun fixed my ear. Great Doctor.

August 25th, 2014
Excellent Experience
I had an excellent visit with Dr. Sun recently. I went in scared out of my mind that I had something really, really wrong with me. His bedside manner seriously, could not have been better. He was calm, reassuring and helped me tremendously. He checked me out thoroughly with a scope to look for problems and didn't see what I was so afraid of. Yes, I have something wrong, but hopefully I will be able to treat it by going back on a medication I quit taking. In a world where some doctors have less than zero bedside manner, I cannot tell you how much I appreciate a doctor who is polite, actually asked me "How can I help you?" and dealt with my fears and OCD with a patience and humor. Thank you Dr. Sun. I just had a great weekend so relieved after my visit with you.

July 1st, 2013
Very pleased!
I was very unhappy that my insurance had changed, and I was unable to continue to use my former ENT, in whose trust I had placed my health issues. Dr. Sun was extremely pleasant, knowledgeable, and he performed a fairly routine procedure quickly and professionally. I would unreservedly recommend this doctor and hope that his practice will continue to be part of my plan.

January 23rd, 2013
My son has had numerous ear infections. The doctor was very quick to diagnoses my son's ear condition and suggestion of treatment. The doctor must have spent five minutes with us and shared no information about what the condition consists of or any useful information. I might as well had not even scheduled that appointment. The office staff seemed impatient and didn't seem friendly or comforting.

July 16th, 2012
Very unprofessional
I will summarize my experience as follows... I noticed a ringing in my ears, called this doctor and scheduled an appointment. Besides the wait outside, I sat in the doctor's evaluation room for quite some time before he actually showed up. Then, I went ahead and explained the situation and he turns to me and says "you've to learn to live with it. Take some vitamins". I don't need to pay a doctor to tell me that... extremely unprofessional. I have tinnitus, but at the time, I did not know what it was, how it came about, what I had to do, etc.. I was digusted by his attitude and approach. How rude!!! I wonder where he learned how to treat people like that. If he deal with this type of illness on a regular basis, it does not mean I do. I was frustrated and upset with this unethical conduct.

January 24th, 2012
Has taken care of all my family members and I never feel rushed during an appointment. Made me feel at ease when my children had their tonsils removed. Easy to talk to and listens (does not pay more atention to his computer during an appointment like other doctors). Called back after tests to give me results and recommendations.

December 17th, 2011
Great Man and Doctor
I recently was diagnosed with Warthin's Tumors was terrified to have surgery, but to find out I have to have them removed at different times. Needless to say, I didn't think I could do this 2 times and one week after the first surgey I have asked to schedule the next one.Very good Doctor and very caring. He even calls you back when you need him to. Not afraid to make someone feel safe and comfortable with your situation. Thank You Doctor Sun. See You Soon.

June 21st, 2011
Love Dr Paul Sun
He is great and over the last 8 yrs i have been seeing him. Super Great, and always gets me fixed up right away, I have swimmers ear and he has the right tools to clear it out in minutesthanks Dr Paul