Learn more about Dr. Paul Sutej:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Sutej is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sutej
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sutej Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Sutej, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutej graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sutej has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul G Sutej MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Paul G. Sutej practice?
- Dr. Paul Sutej has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Sutej practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Rheumatologists.