A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Sutera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Sutera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sutera
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sutera Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutera graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Catania.
Dr. Sutera has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Thomas Sutera MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul T. Sutera practice?
- Dr. Paul Sutera has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Sutera practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Bullhead City, AZ.
See Bullhead City Anesthesiologists.