A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Sutera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Sutera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutera graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Catania.
Dr. Sutera has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Thomas Sutera MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul T. Sutera practice?
- Dr. Paul Sutera has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Sutera practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Bullhead City, AZ.
See Bullhead City Anesthesiologists.